Thursday, October 30, 2008

CTU...the obj's answers mk me confuse!!

at first i thought CTU paper will be easy..bcoz this paper is in Bahasa...But then...oh my God...the objective's answers provided make me feel so confused...The answers are so close..don know which answer should be choose..i think 10 questions i don know to answer..the questions are straight forward but the answers are problems...arrgghhh...then, i continue answering part B..its about Dasar Ekonomi Baru...What are the government's strategies in helping Bumiputera increase their income..30 marks from this part...but i got a problm again...not enough time to answers...huh..really2 make me frustated...i read a lot yesterday..n the result is i don hv enough time..what a pity for me...but..its ok..i think i will pass..i dont want only pass but i pray i will get A for this subject...

Forget about CTU paper..its time to study next paper..Strategic mangement..esok jek ina...go!!go!! don lazy2 ok!!!

No comments: